Did You know Omega-3 fats, such as found in Wild Salmon, Walnuts and Flax Seed Oil, help improve your mood, your cognition, and beautifies your skin, strengthens your hair, and nails? I recommend a tablespoon a day. Here is a simple recipe to get your Happy Healthy Fats in your daily diet.
Basic Salad Dressing:
· 1 tablespoon flax oil ( I use Omega Nutrition)
· 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar (I use Omega Nutrition)
· 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
· Sprinkle of basil and black pepper
This salad dressing is tasty & therapeutic. You receive all the benefits of Omega 3’s and a dose of Vitamin B-12. This recipe serves one.
More great recipes in my upcoming book! Stay tuned for release date! The book is in its final stages of production.
Take The Challenge:
1. Stock your fridge with Flax Seed Oil. Make sure it comes in a DARK bottle and that you keep it in the fridge and NEVER cook with it!
2. Add a tablespoon a day to your salad, or it can even be used on toast, or poured over any meal!
3. Make a note on your fridge as a reminder to get in the habit of using it daily.
Learn more about good fats, and which fats to avoid in my upcoming book!