Please direct all publicity and speaking engagements to email@example.com
Tova Payne is a captivating speaker, inspiring and empowering others to live successful, fulfilled, and meaningful lives. Audiences adore her practical and mindful approach to entrepreneurship, meditation in daily life, and turning dreams to reality. She is available for interviews, profiles, and expert commentary.
Some topics she can cover include:
- How bringing mindfulness into business creates a foundation for success
- How to integrate strategic and soulful action to turn your dream projects to reality
- The 5 keys to starting and finishing any project
- Learn to meditate as a vehicle to decrease stress and increase clarity, creativity, and productivity
- Why every entrepreneur needs to turn on the CEO mindset and practical strategies to do it
Tova Payne is an award-winning Writer, Published Author, Business Teacher, Body-Mind-Spirit Teacher, and Consultant with a Degree in Psychology from McGill University.
When it comes to living a meaningful and fulfilling life, her tips and strategies are actionable, practical, and soulful.
Tova has over 10+ years’ experience as a Holistic Expert teaching lifestyle advice ranging from meditation, yoga, nutrition, mindful-movement, psychology, spirituality and holistic business.
Her background begins with a degree from McGill University in Psychology, a registration in Natural Nutrition designating her as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist™ in the province of British Columbia (R.H.N.) a Registration as a Yoga Teacher and 10 years of experience in building various entrepreneurial ventures. She is the published author of Eat, Think & Live Rich: A Guide to Health and Happiness which is available on Amazon.com and in select bookstores.
From consulting privately to leading large corporate speaking gigs, Tova loves the challenge of inspiring people to live fulfilling lives and taking action on their dreams. Her advice has been featured in The Huffington Post, Lifehack.org, ProBlogger, Examiner.com, Elephant Journal, Mind Body Green, and Tiny Buddha where she reaches millions of people sharing lifestyle strategies that lead to a more fulfilling life.
- Listen to a 1-hour interview on Mastering the Business of Yoga Podcast as Tova talks about her entrepreneurial journey and shares important business lessons—Click here
- Listen to a 35-minute interview podcast where Tova talks about entrepreneurship, meditation, creativity, and the keys to success on The Number One Coach Biz Podcast–Click here
- Listen to an 8 minute podcast with Tova as she discusses health, wellness, and her new book. Click HERE
- And Tova conducted a series of interviews on entrepreneurs. Click here for the series.
Tova’s written hundreds of articles, below is a sample of some of her articles:
In The Huffington Post:
In Collective Evolution:
In Mind Body Green:
…And many more across the web, and via this very blog