Coaching Session Guidelines and Agreement
Following these guidelines will help make the most of our sessions:
• Dedicate practice and homework time between our sessions. This ensures maximum progress and optimizes our time together.
• Come prepared with your questions.
• Please Ask if there is anything unclear, that you do not understand, or want to learn more about.
• If there is anything in particular you want to work on, please ask. Periodically it will be helpful to review your goals for these sessions so that we are sure you are getting the most out of working together.
• Coaching is here to support you and your goals. At times I may strategically interrupt a story in order to get to the heart of the matter, and ensure that you are staying on track, making the most of our call together, and to help support you to your greatest fulfillment.
Please note: When we work together I normally record our conversations so that I can send them to you as a method of learning and review. Please know that our conversations are recorded. At the same time, please know that sometimes technology fails and I do not guarantee this added service to you.
Terms and Conditions of Coaching Sessions. By entering into any coaching session, You the client agree to the following:
• Be on time. Due to a full schedule, sessions must start and end on time.
• Be fully present. Carve out time for the session with no interruptions. Please turn off cell phones/mute phones, and anything unrelated to our call.
• 48 hour cancellation policy: If a session needs to be rescheduled, please do so before 48 Hours of the scheduled appointment. You can reach me at tova(at)tovapayne(dot)com
• Cancellations with less than 48-hours’ notice will be charged the full rate of the session.
• Payments are made before the session to secure your booking.
• Once packages are paid for there is no refund. (Unless specifically stated otherwise as a special offer or promotion). All packages expire within 6 months, unless stated otherwise, of the official start date of the first session together.
• Payments are to be made before the session to secure your booking.
• Payments for all packages must be made in full before we begin working together. There are no payment plans available unless specifically stated otherwise. If there are payment plans: all payments must be complete before our final session together, or whatever has been agreed upon in our conversation.
• Anything illegal or deemed to be of danger to yourself or others is not covered under confidentiality.
• Emotions are natural, beautiful, and encouraged. However, in extreme cases, if emotional situations are beyond the scope of coaching and consulting, I will let you know and refer you to a therapist.
• I am not a therapist. I do not work with mental health or substance abuse issues
I, TOVA PAYNE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL SESSIONS AND STOP WORKING WITH ANY CLIENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION. IF TOVA PAYNE DECIDES THAT YOU—THE CLIENT IS NOT A GOOD MATCH FOR MY COACHING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, I TOVA PAYNE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END OUR COACHING RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. I, TOVA PAYNE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT TAKE YOU ON AS A CLIENT.
Please note that merely having the session with Tova Payne implicitly implies that you—the client agree and understand all the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Online Programs, Courses, and All Paid and Unpaid Products:
TOVA PAYNE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SELL A PRODUCT TO ANYBODY SHE CHOOSES WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER. IF I, TOVA PAYNE DECIDE YOU, THE CLIENT ARE NOT A GOOD FIT FOR ANY OF MY COURSES, PROGRAMS, BOOKS OR ANYTHING I CREATE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT ALLOW YOU INTO ANY PROGRAM. JUST BECAUSE YOU APPLY TO ENTER A COURSE OR PROGRAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU ENTRY TO THE PROGRAM OR COURSE NO MATTER WHAT. THIS PERTAINS TO ALL COURSES.
All products, programs, courses, and anything you purchase from Tova Payne is strictly enforced by copyright laws. When you receive a website link, any and all downloadable material, including audios, videos, pdf. materials and all written materials that come in any other form are the property of Tova Payne and you may not share, redistribute or use it as your own. Doing so is stealing and punishable by law. You are not allowed to share any links, codes, program materials, passwords or anything at all with anyone. Any and every program, book, course, and absolutely everything that you purchase from Tova Payne is for your personal use only and is not intended to be shared in any way shape or form with anybody ever.
There is no refund policy on any product, course, program or book unless explicitly stated otherwise.
NO LIABILITY: Tova Payne, all her partners, contributors, family, and anyone associated with Tova Payne is not held liable and is not responsible if you cannot access a program due to any technical difficulty. Tova Payne is released from all liability if you the purchaser of any product, program, course, book, and anything and everything is unavailable to you from the website link or download link or e-mail sent to you.
Please know that sometimes technology fails and you may not be able to access online digital products and programs and anything digital for that matter.
It should be expected that there are mishaps with technology. From time to time an email may not get sent. My website www.tovapayne.com might be down/not working properly which means you will not be able to access any programs, or any content from anything that is hosted on my website, and if this happens Tova Payne is not held liable or responsible for any loss of time, money, happiness, health, or anything at all that you lose due to the inability to access any program, book, course program or anything at all.
Tova Payne highly recommends that when you get access to products that you download and save them on your computer to have for future use. Do not rely on the internet, the hosting services, or e-mail.
Some programs will be given with only a 1-time download link, and you should expect that this is the case for all programs, and therefore you should download and save all information to your computer or any other device you use to store all data and contents for you to enjoy at later use.
Basically, if you cannot access my website, or you do not get access to something you purchased, or have trouble downloading any file or program, or have trouble getting access into online groups such as a secret or private Facebook group, Tova Payne is not held liable or responsible in any way, no matter how much loss you incur due to any negligence or any other reason on the part of Tova Payne, all her contributors, partners, affiliates, friends, family and everybody else in the world.
If any of the above things happen please write Tova Payne at tova(at)tovapayne.com immediately so that she can work on fixing the problem. However, Tova Payne cannot and does not guarantee that any technological service will work perfectly, or at all for that matter, and Tova Payne cannot and does not guarantee that all or any problems can be fixed.
Basically, please understand that by using my site and buying anything from me, you—the purchaser and user irrevocably release and waive all your rights, and you (the purchaser and user) are never allowed to sue Tova Payne or anybody else associated with Tova Payne for any reason, no matter what kind of loss you endure.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE DISCLAIMER. CLICK HERE
Intellectual Property Terms of this site and all products by Tova Payne:
All written material is the property of Tova Payne. All photographs are the property of Tova Payne. It is unlawful to use, share, distribute, sell, and reproduce, in any way, shape, or form, any, and all material written, and created by Tova Payne, including material created for Tova Payne, and by anyone who works with, and for Tova Payne, without the consent of Tova Payne. Doing so is stealing and punishable by law. You may not copy, reproduce, re-write or steal any information from my website, books, e-books, online programs, public and private programs, including, and not limited to, all intake forms, modules, courses, blogs, newsletters, website copy, website material, emails, and anything, and everything I write is the sole property of Tova Payne.
Sharing information from paid or unpaid private courses—without the consent of the author and creator Tova Payne—is prohibited by law. When you purchase an online course or coaching session, all the information you receive is purchased by you and for you only. You may not copy, reproduce, sell or share in any way shape or form. When you purchase a product or service it is for you only, and using it in any way beyond yourself is stealing and punishable by law. When you receive any course free of charge, it is solely intended for you, and you may not share, sell, reproduce, or copy in any way shape or form. Doing so is stealing and is against the law.
Basically, I am asking you to please be honest, to act with integrity, to respect my hard work and to understand that any program I give you that I created and wrote is my intellectual property. If you copy, share, reproduce or sell it in any way, in any shape or any form, this is stealing. Stealing is wrong and illegal. So please, don’t do it. When in doubt please write me and ask. You can write me by contacting me through my contact page. Simply Click HERE.
UPDATES AND CHANGES We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.