I’m excited to present week one of the 8 week-series What It Takes to make it in Business.
This series is full of amazing entrepreneurs sharing their stories, insights, and information to help us grow our business and live a more fulfilling life. So even if you don’t run your own business—you are sure to get inspired to live a more passionate, fulfilling life after listening to these amazing entrepreneurs.
Our guest this week is Hillary Rubin — a spiritual life and career coach, creator of The Art of Becoming a Coach training program, and helps women around the world create lasting change to live a more soul-fulfilling life.
Below is our interview full of great tips for success in your business and life.
I recommend you sit down with a coffee, green juice or cup of tea and have a notebook and pen beside you. When you hear something that will help you improve your life or business—I recommend that you write it down.
Taking notes is one of the best ways to integrate information and it’s that first action step towards making these amazing strategies and tips your own.
If you are super-busy at the moment I’m gonna give you a little run-down of what to expect + some of the highlights:
- How everything in your past helps your current business
- How business is an evolution
- Why testing + experimenting in business is crucial to success
- Being an entrepreneur is saying YES to uncertainty
- Why the perfect website doesn’t mean business and what to focus on instead
- Business is about being of service and having fun
- Recognize that YOU can design the life and schedule you want
- Why knowing your strengths is important as an entrepreneur
- The surprising thing that helped move Hillary’s business forward
- Why having a mentor in business is so important
- What it means to be an observer in business
- Why self-care is crucial to success
- And So Much MORE!!
In the comments below report your Aha moments and 1 takeaway that you plan to integrate in your life or business
And remember this series is here to help inspire, educate, and empower entrepreneurs so Please SHARE this and help out a friend who’s in business/has a Big Dream they’re going after.
Find out more about Hillary at www.hillaryrubin.com